MISSION AND GOALS
AAPI-QLI is a forum to facilitate and enable Indian American Physicians to excel in patient care, teaching and research and to pursue their aspirations in professional and community affairs.
Unity of Purpose
Collegiality in Action
Commitment to Excellence and,
Compassion towards Fellow-beings
Promote professional solidarity in the pursuit of excellence in patient care, teaching and research. Bring American medicine the distinctive contributions from India, and advance the American creed of one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.
Respect for human dignity
Commitment to collegiality and ethical conduct
Promote the professional advancement of colleagues
Pursuit of Excellence
Commitment to community service
- Provide the best patient care with compassion.
- Maintain the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
- Help patients to become fully informed and empowered partners
- Pursuite of Excellence
- Commitment to community service
- Maintain their professional pride in the practice of medicine
- Advocate for professional freedom.
- Advance their knowledge through CME
- Pursue careers in academia, research and administrative cadres.
- Remain current and knowledgeable in contemporary and anticipated legislative and regulatory changes impacting on the practice of medicine.
- Assert equal protection in all their professional pursuits through collective advocacy
- Promote vibrancy of the AAPI-QLI by facilitating it to embrace change and teamwork, and subordinate personal interest in the pursuit of a shared vision.